Jump to the main content block

If I lost the Student ID card, what should I do?


Please fill in the application form, pay the fees to the Payroll Office, and return the form to the Registration Office. Get your new Student ID card two weeks later. If you need a temporary card, you must fill in a personal data form. You can get your temporary card next day. With the temporary card, you only can enter the library and pass the school gate. Please return the temporary card when you get the new Student ID card


Click Num: